The Sinn 155 is actually a reissue of a classic and much beloved piece originally produced in the 1960s for the German Federal Defense Forces (Bundeswehr), under the Leonidas brand name. However, the Leonidas name only appeared on these chronos for a brief period of time, as in the early 1960s, Heuer (now TAG Heuer) acquired the Leonidas company, along with the Bundeswehr chronograph designs. At that time, Heuer also began working with Sinn to provide the watch cases. Together, Heuer and Sinn collaborated on the watch, with the Heuer name appearing on all military issued pieces, and several Sinn branded chronographs released for commercial sale. The Heuer manufacturing licence in Germany did not allow for pieces to be sold commercially, so Sinn worked out an arrangement with Heuer to produce some Sinn branded pieces as well.Unfortunately, the 155 has already sold out. Sinn is a brand with a brief but storied history, and is known for producing highly accurate and well manufactured timepieces. When a historically significant, limited edition watch is introduced, you can bet its going to sell fast. Reference number: 155Case: steel, diameter approx. 43 mm, height approx. 14.5 mm, PlexiglassBand: Sinn leather band with Sinn pin buckleMovement: manual wind, hour-minute and small second hand, chronographDial: blackAesthetic Condition*: Some marks on the bezel edge, otherwise practically no signs of use on the case. Looks close to new on your wrist. Freshly serviced by Sinn Germany w/ warranty- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Near MintExtras:Manufacturers Box and PapersIn-House Test Results***: Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.Observed rate: performs per manufacturer specsBracelet Sizing: up to 8.5 inchesSerial: 15512XXXService History: factory service 8/19 w/warranty*Photos are of the actual watch, are part of the description, and are taken to exceed mid-luxury inspection standards, including Omega and Rolex. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.***Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher averaged over 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Your wearing habits will affect results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.
Asking Price: $5,199.00
More pix, 360 degree views, and make an offer here: https://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Sinn-M...al_p_1858.html
All reasonable offers accepted! Payments
- Paypal, credit cards always accepted
- additional 3% discount on fee-less payments such as Zelle, Chase Quickpay, wire,e;ectronic bank transfer (via Quicken/Intuit) Up to 6 months interest-free, or pay over time up to 36 months with Affirm.Shipping
- ground shipping fully insured and signature delivered included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to 2 day Express for FREE.
- International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated price.Questions?
- PM me on the forum
- Message me on Facebook (preferred): http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
- Message me on Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431For FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
- Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
- Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
- Additional Pictures? NO
- F2F? NO
- Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
- Will this watch look too small/big on me? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Big...atch_b_45.html
- Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
- What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
- How old is this watch?
- How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...0watchvaultnyc
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/49411...ltnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc