Case Material: SteelCase Diameter: 35mmCrystal: acryllicMovement: Automatic Caliber 853Aesthetic Condition*:- Case is very sharp. Dial shows slight signs of ageing. A very attractive vintage piece from the 1950s-1960s on your wrist- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as vintage EXCELLENT. Extras:- No extras except what you see in the photosIn-House Test Results**:Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable. Observed rate: keeps good vintage time at +21s/dLast Service: Unknown*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos are part of the description. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems. **Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher (not the same as average timekeeping over time tests). Use only as a baseline. Test conditions and wearing habits will affect your results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.Pictures:
Asking Price: $2399
360 degree views & make reasonable offers on my website: IWC Automatic Caliber 853 1960s Vintage 35mm Auto
All reasonable offers accepted! Payments
- Paypal, credit cards always accepted
- additional 3% discount on fee-less payment options such as Venmo, Zelle (if you bank online, your online app likely has Zelle), ClearXChange, Chase Quickpay, wireShipping
- Fedex 2 Day Express fully insured included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to overnight for FREE.
- International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated priceQuestions?
- PM me on the forum
- Message me on Facebook: http://fb.me/msg/WatchvaultnycFor FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
- Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
- Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
- Additional Pictures? NO
- F2F? NO
- Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
- Will this watch look too small/big on me? - How Big is that Watch?
- Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
- What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
- How old is this watch? - How Old is my Omega Watch?
- How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...k.com%2Ff63%2F
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/4941172/?q=watchvaultnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at Quality Pre-Owned Omega Watches | Watch Vault NYC